Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday Morning...

Before Jed and I gathered our belongings for the hotel change over, we headed down Davie Street in search of a killer breakfast. Eureka, we found it! Unfortunately it being our last morning at the Sandman, we will have to journey from our new hotel back to Davie Street to get our fill of "The Dish". This small, healthy alternative breakfast joint was were I drank possibly the best smoothie I have ever had. Not possibly... actually! It was a simple Banana, Pineapple, & Orange, very frothy, very refreshing. Jed got some strange juice which contained carrots, celery, ginger and some other veggies which made the drink purple (I believe it could have been beets). Jed said it made him feel healthy. I'm glad I did not try it. We both ordered the Eggs Sophia Wrap with sun dried tomato basil spread, jack cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. By far the best breakfast we have had during our stay. We will be back. Rocking and staying fed with Jed...

Jason

No comments: