Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mixing


We are not finished yet. I will be heading up in a little over a week to spend three days mixing our new songs with mix master Mike Fraser. Mike has mixed Aerosmith, AC/DC, Hinder, Rush and other bigs. Although we are not quit the BIG Stadium Rock band as those other guys, Mike should be able to fatten us up a bit. Pretty soon I will be screaming "Are you ready to ROCK N ROLL TOOONIGHT-TAAAAA!" Of course then I will jump into an acoustic ballad called My Sweet Mary Katherine's Mounds.

We are all in town for the time being so come out to our show on May 25th...check the website for details or better yet take the bus and I will provide the Jack and Cokes. I fly back to Vancouver on May 28th so I will let you all know what is happening once I am up there.
~Trent

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn storm anyway I really wanted to see you guys play at the Chalet & ride the bus again, I haven't been to the Chalet before, OK next time.