It is Thursday, I think. We all heard a rough mix of Lillian and Still In Love With You yesterday(we are finishing up Be Still today). The songs sound great! Jeff has really done a number on us.
Highlights from Benjie's Birthday yesterday:
- Woke up at 11:30.
- Listened to the 2 most amazing, inspiring Five AM songs ever.
- Ordered a 60 piece platter of Sushi. The final count; Benjie 6 pieces, Trent 5 pieces, Hammer 7 pieces, Jason 1 piece (then he split it out), Jed 41 pieces, 2 rice bowls, 3 plates of yakitori chicken and 1 strongbow (alcoholic cider).
- Ate one beautiful, rich, creamy chocolate cake from the Yaconellis
- Ate one Ice Cream cake that said "Happy Scrotal Cloak Day" from Jeff
- Drank a "Grizzly Bear" drink consisting of Rum, Brandy and Hot Chocolate while the waitress hit on my wife by bending over the table, exposing her breast, and asking in a deep low voice, "Would you like me to sugar your rim?" I mean seriously, what the f%^k does that even mean?
Celebrating my birthday in Vancouver, living the dream, recording my favorite music...priceless.
Oh, and I saw the world's first prototype of a real, life size, working, Scrotal Cloak. There is something so mysterious about it. I honestly believe it will revolutionize the industry.
Check back soon, Hammer's manlove for the Japadog has taken on a life of it's own...it is both beautiful and frightening, all at the same time.